Thursday, June 26, 2008

The Beginning of Us...

I know Akhil doesn’t look at my blog, nor does he care for it, he just likes to make fun of it, but today is our anniversary.

Our 4th anniversary!

So I just wanted to tell him that I love him and happy anniversary!

Thanks for being a wonderful, loving, sweet, supportive, and ALWAYS accommodating husband!

Thanks for humoring me and letting me make fun of you all the time!

Thanks for letting me boss you around! : )

Thanks for the best four years ever and cheers to 50 more!!!

Yeah I know go ahead and barf all of you…I would too if I wasn’t talking about us!

This morning we are off to Cabo San Lucas! We have never been there before so we are excited to experience a new vacation spot!

Cheers to our anniversary and to fun in the sun! Yay!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy anniversary to both of you! you both are so great together!

allison

Anonymous said...

Too cute! Arun and I wish u many more years of love and fun!!! C u Mexico

Anonymous said...

You guys are too cute!! Have a great time in Mexico!

Anonymous said...

you are the best. I love you tons.