For our wedding anniversary, Arun coordinated a beautiful and scenic dinner at one of his company’s hotels – Esperanza. They treated us like royalty there! Arun really made the waiters serve us hand and foot! This hotel is absolutely AMAZING and breathtaking. The restaurant had such a romantic view and a romantic vibe as well. I think this was one of the best meals I have ever had!
On this vacation for the most part we just hung out and relaxed at the resort and had a great time with all our cousins from my dad's side!
I loved my wedding but now after Rachu and Disha both having destination weddings, I wish we did that too! Oh well...maybe I can convince Akhil to do a second wedding in Aruba for our 5th anniversary! :)
Below are some of the pictures I took...If you want to see more click here.




All the guests took a sunset cruise which ended up turning out to be a crazy and wild booze cruise!!! hahaha! Here are all of the cousins- Rakesh, Rubin, Sapana, Shinal, Disha, Rushi, Rachu, and Me

I think Akhil and Arun were getting annoyed by all of our picture taking so we were laughing at them! Me, Disha, and Rachu

The mandap all decorated for the wedding!
Sapana, Shinal, Rachu and Me

Disha had such beautiful orchids and lilies at the reception. She also had the sand dollars as our table placecards which was soo cool!

Disha had such beautiful orchids and lilies at the reception. She also had the sand dollars as our table placecards which was soo cool!
Reception Time! Us girls with the bride and groom! Rachu and I opted not to wear Indian clothes since it was a beach wedding! We wanted to wear something nice and cool!
I like my bright orange dress (very festive for an indian wedding) but as I was wearing it, it reminded me of a Hari Krishna!
Me, Sapana, Nirav, Disha, Shinal, and Rachu
This guy caught a 39 pound fish. I don't remember what the name of the fish was but its huge!















1 comment:
I wish we were still there! Great pics!! We just landed :0(
Post a Comment