Moo Shu is a pretty strange name. I have never heard of this type of Asian dish until I came across it on cookinglight.com. I think they should change the name to something simple like shrimp and cabbage wrap. Maybe that is what Moo Shu means???? I don't know!
Well anyways, I thought this recipe looked pretty good with the shrimp and cabbage. It definitely was a quick and easy dinner. I think the shrimp really makes the dish. Akhil wasn't so much of a fan as I was and I think because he doesn't eat shrimp so it didn't taste the same. Next time I will spice it up differently for him! :)
Be careful with the Sriracha sauce because it is a spicy sauce which gets spicier the longer it is heated. So it is best to add it last and play around with how long you want to keep the stir fry on the stove.
1 comment:
YUMMY! we loved that! thanks for making that for us!
Post a Comment