So in the new house we definitely wanted something nice a spacious which we have lots of room! Now we sit out back ALL the time to eat breakfast, read the paper, and to eat dinner!
After we moved in, we started to discuss the back and what to do with it. I knew I wanted stamped concrete and Akhil wanted a wooden deck. I thought stamped concrete looks so much nicer and I guess he was picturing something ghetto when I tried to explain it to him. But of course I won and we got stamped concrete! And of course and always he is happy with my choice and how it turned out!
Here it is!
We now have our patio furniture and lots of flowers here.
These pictures are old.
It is two tiered..so if Akhil is in trouble he can sit at the lower part! haha!

1 comment:
looks awesome!!!
LS
Post a Comment