I love getting a phone call from Akhil saying he LOOOOVED his packed lunch! It really made my day today! So on Sunday we went to a cookout and I volunteered to make a fruit salad and so we have a TON of left over fruit.Last night I was organizing the fridge thinking geez how are just the two of us going to eat all this fruit. Then it occurred to me that last year, I really wanted to make these Peachy-Keen Sandwiches from my Kraft magazine but never did. So I went paging through the magazine looking for the recipe and yippeee I had everything I needed to make it!
These sandwiches are definitely great to have for lunch on a hot summer day. It has that cooling, refreshing taste to it! It also has that great salty sweet combo which you gotta love!
I changed the picture I orginally posted because Rachu said the sandwich looks disgusting in the picture I took! Haha. So this is the picture from Kraftfoods.com
No comments:
Post a Comment