Thursday, May 1, 2008

Relief!

We had a bid on our old house this week by some lady with 3 kids who is going through a divorce. The housing market is bad but not that bad that we would take a $20K loss on our house. She bid $20,000 less than what we bought it for 5 years ago! It was a joke and I laughed at the realtor asking her if this offer is for real! I guess she really loved our house and was hoping we were willing to take a loss. Ya Right!!!

So then came along some friends that I sorta know. I have played ulitmate frisbee with them. They are in Cleveland for one more year and so they were looking into renting. They saw our condo and asked if we are willing to rent it out for a year, and so we agreed! This will be interesting because we have no idea on how to be a landlord...and Akhil is clueless when it comes to being a handyman!


I have gotten to know them pretty well this week through discussing the payments and lease agreement. Yesterday, they said that it is evident who makes all the decisions in our household since they have yet to meet Akhil! Haha!

No comments: