Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Exhaused and Confused..on Memorial Day...

Akhil was in Vegas this past weekend on his annual guy trip. He came home Sunday night very exhausted as Vegas typically can do that to you. Since we didn’t see each other all weekend he kindly agreed to watch 27 Dresses with me..which I was surprised because he never watches chick flicks with me. So then after the movie we went to bed…late.

So Monday morning the alarm goes off at 5:00 AM and I kinda heard it but I was too tired to really ask why did he set it on his day off. So then in my sleep I heard some rustling around in the bathroom but again was too tired to make sense of anything. Then I fell into a deep sleep and I was awoken by the phone at 8:30 AM and it is Akhil who says “Babe, I accidentally went to work today!” There he gets ready and goes to work on Memorial Day! Haha! His 2 partners who were on the schedule were like what the heck are you doing here??? He was really dumbfounded and confused. The nice husband that I have, decided to help out in the hospital for a few hours and then came home at mid morning. If I were him I would be like screw you all, I am going home!

Alochol + Vegas = Forgetful

2 comments:

Maria said...

Did you like that movie? I was really bored with it.

Anonymous said...

That is funny