Finally...we have blinds in our house! We had all these stupid ghetto paper blinds that were so annoying. I got so annoyed with them a few weeks ago, I ended up taking most of them down in which they tore some paint off the walls! (I was soo MAD) Since I took them down we hated at night the houses behind us could see us in our family room and kitchen!
The blinds finally came in and were installed yesterday by 102 year old man who was extremely deaf so I finally stopped talking to him while he was installing them. He even wore his dirty shoes in the house but I didn't have the heart to ask him to take them off!
This is our kitchen blinds which are my favorite!
1 comment:
very cute! i also like the other pictures you sent me - i will tell you some more ideas when we speak next.
Post a Comment