Thursday, May 22, 2008

Chicken Marsala.

So I have TONS of left over veggies from the weekend with the family. I am trying to use them all up before they go bad. The fam helped with washing, cutting, and freezing up as much as they could. There is still a good amount of veggies remaining in the fridge.


So with the left over mushrooms, I decided to make a chicken marsala for dinner tonight. It turned out pretty good. I didn't put any of the butter or all purpose flour as it called for in the recipe. I didn't because I didn't feel like it. I wanted to make a healthier version of this without the bad ingredients!
I have made this before (using a different recipe) with Marsala cooking wine which was in the in the sauces isle of the grocery store. This time I bought actual Marsala wine from the wine store. I think that made a big difference in the taste!

The recipe was adapted from Martha Stewart so if you are interested you can find it there!


No comments: