On Arya and Amiya's actual birthday we didn't do a whole lot. Rachu and I took them to the park but they got cranky because it was really hot and muggy. I made them a cake and we sang Happy Birthday to them after their dinner. Amiya really dug into the cake and went to town eating it! Arya was eating each sprinkle one by one. It was really cute!
We have had a week long birthday celebration with the girls. I will post pictures later of their party and cake smash later. Here are the pictures from their birthday. They were super excited when we sang Happy Birthday to them. I have been teaching them to clap their hands when they hear theHappy Birthday song and they got really excited when we began singing. Amiya was jumping up and down and Arya was clapping her hands!


We have had a week long birthday celebration with the girls. I will post pictures later of their party and cake smash later. Here are the pictures from their birthday. They were super excited when we sang Happy Birthday to them. I have been teaching them to clap their hands when they hear theHappy Birthday song and they got really excited when we began singing. Amiya was jumping up and down and Arya was clapping her hands!
Of course all the pictures are taken by Rachna Photography!
No comments:
Post a Comment