Friday, July 2, 2010

Cake Smash!

Since Arya and Amiya were born I knew I wanted to do a cake smash at their first birthday. Lucky me has a photographer of a sister so of course she was assigned the task. I was really excited about this cake smash! I was so happy that the cake I made, turned out to have the same color frosting as their legwarmers.

I was not sure how they would be during this cake smash. I have heard that many one year olds just sit and are not sure what to do with the cake. Well I thought in the back of my head that messy eater and food thrower - Arya would have a ball...well she was quite hesitant and just watched for the first part. Amiya dug right in and loved every second of it from the moment I brough the cakes out. When she saw the cakes, Amiya began to jump up and down, flap her arms, and screetch in her squeely high pitched voices.

This was a ton of fun and I was so glad that Rachu took such awesome pictures! There are so many pictures that I wanted to post so I decided to put them in a collage. I hope it works!







Amiya immediately grabbed the #1 candles off both cakes



Getting into it





Lovin It!

All Over It!

The Aftermath



Posted by Picasa

These girls are just so much fun!

No comments: