The girls are having fun with all their toys and exploring the house. These girls are just so silly and fun! Yesterday after giving them a bath, I first took Amiya out of the tub, wrapped her up in her towel and took her to her room. I don’t know why but I thought she would just lay there and wait for me. (This girl does not sit still for a second!) I forgot to shut the door behind me when I went back to get Arya out of the tub. I took Arya out, wrapped her in her towel and was about to take a step and I saw little Amiya right below me with the towel draped over her head like a veil and she looked up at me and said “uh-oh”. (Uh-oh is her favorite word right now!) The naked little girl crawled to the bathroom because she didn’t want to be alone in her room! Ha!
As usual, Amiya trying to snag some food from the fridge
As usual, Amiya trying to snag some food from the fridge
Typically Arya doesn't hide in a corner and play...but here she was quitely playing with the floor vent...usually I find Amiya doing this.




No comments:
Post a Comment