Friday, April 2, 2010

My Cuties

Here are just a few of the recent pictures I have taken in the past couple of weeks.

Summer dresses! yay! Today was a nice and hot day so I finally was able to put the girls in a summer dress. They loved the hot weather and was so excited to hang out in the heat all day!


The girls LOVE going to the park. The only thing they can play on right now is the swing but they sure love it. They cry when its time to go home...as I'm sure most kids do!



Fighting over Sophie...a daily occurance



This has happened one too many times...they pull the playmat over and it topples onto them...I have feared that this would happen when I'm not in the room, so the playmat has been retired.

Arya loves her box of toys. She pulls one toy out at a time, puts it in her mouth and then throws it as far as she can. Then she cries when all the toys are out of the box and are all over the place and out of her reach!

What cuties they are!!!

No comments: