Thursday, April 8, 2010

Questions, Questions, Questions

Here are some pictures I took today of Arya and Amiya after I picked them up from school. They had some fun playtime after dinner. (I didn't realized Amiya still had some peas on her face until just now! oops)

I also have a story to tell but its probably boring and pointless...but oh well!


Having twins, I spot other twins frequently now. Before I was pregnant with them I barely paid attention to kids to realize if they were twins or not. It amazes me how observant people are when I am with Arya and Amiya. We get stopped several times in a store. It gets pretty hard to make a quick errand! I do have to say it is weird if I am at the store with only one of them because I don't get stopped as much! When I am with them both people ask me the same questions ALL the time.


Are they twins? Are they fraternal? Are these your only children? Is one bigger than the other? Do they play together? Do they talk to each other? You must have your hands full. My response - Yes to all

Many twin moms get annoyed by the questions...but I don't mind them. It hasn't annoyed me yet. In fact, I actually like that they get attention because they are just so cute!


I must say that I make a lot of friends now wherever we go...whether it be the grocery store, the library, the park, etc, etc. Now everyone knows us by our names!

Hope you enjoyed Arya and Amiya's playtime as much as I did! : )

No comments: