Friday, April 23, 2010

10 months old!

I am VERY late on this post! I have been procrastinating posting my pictures because it takes forever to upload! I also procrastinate taking their monthly pictures now because they rip the sticker off their onesies.

As you seen in the pictures the girls are standing now. They aren't pulling themselves up yet but they can stand and balance on their own when we have them hold on to furniture. They are enjoying each other more and more. I love seeing them giggle at each other..its so cute. They often have secret conversations when I am not in the room. When I walk in the room they immediately stop talking to each other. I guess they probably talk about me, right?

They both are eating a lot more foods now. I am experimenting with a lot of table foods. Some new favorites are mangos, blueberries, kidney beans, cauliflower, and polenta. They both still hate bananas!

Both girls are getting so tall. Their 9 month clothes don't fit anymore. They only wore those for a month! They both are on a serious growth spurt right now.

Here are their 10 month pictures..sorry I did a sloppy job taking them














No comments: