Tuesday, March 23, 2010

9 Months Old!

This has been a milestone month for both girls! They both are now holding their bottle which makes life a lot easier for me. Both drink their milk a ton faster now that they are in control of their bottle. Now if we need to go somewhere I can hand them their bottle in their carseat and I can drive.


Amiya is starting to crawl now. She is doing the “army crawl” so I am sure she will be crawling very soon. We have yet to baby proof the house. She is pretty quick in crawling though. As soon as she sees a phone she is after it. We won’t even realize that the phone is across the room and she will be going for it. When she sees something she wants she clicks her tongue really fast…its funny! Arya now has 4 teeth (the two top and two bottom) and Amiya has 5 teeth (3 top and 2 bottom). Towards the end of the month Arya began to eat solids better. She happily eats without all the screaming and crying. : ) I hope this keeps up!

They both love fruits…I think they have a sweet tooth like me! Some new foods they have tried are grapes, watermelon, peaches, blueberries, dal, macaroni and cheese, asparagus, and yogurt. Yogurt and cheese are still by far both their favorites. The moment the see it they get sooo excited! I am trying to get them to eat more tables foods so that is my mission this month. I am still making all their foods which has seriously taken up half my freezer! I now cut up many fruits and veggies for them and they eat it as finger foods which they seem to like better.




Here they both are...as you see below Arya is eating her 9 months sticker. For the past few months she has known that these stickers pull off of her onesies so as soon as I put it on, I h!ave to distract her so she doesn't pull the sticker off. Well, I guess she knows better now and can't be distracted anymore!













No comments: