Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Wanna Drink?

I just realized this weekend that I never posted pictures of the bar. That is why my parents stopped by on Saturday to see how it turned out...Anyways, some of the cabinet pieces for the bar didn’t come in on time before we moved in so they couldn’t complete it. Finally the parts arrived and they were able to finish the bar. I decided to go with some other company that my builder did not recommend to do all the granite in our house because they were a lot cheaper. This company is run by Chinese people and now I know why they are cheaper. So the Chinese men came to install the granite in the basement and boy was there a communication barrier. No one spoke English and I was trying to communicate with them in sign language. It really got on my nerves that no one spoke English. Furthermore, it is illegal for people who don’t know English to drive. I have no idea how they found their way to our house!

This basement is Akhil’s pride and joy. It’s my pride and joy that he now hangs out in the basement to watch all his sports so I don’t have to hear him yelling and screaming at the TV!
We are really happy with how it turned out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to party at the bindra's palace!