Monday, December 6, 2010

Party Time

Children's Christmas Party

Cleveland Clinic had their Children's Christmas Party this past weekend. I always heard how amazing and fun it is but never had gone to it. Last year Arya and Amiya were only 6 months old and so we didn't go. I didn't see a point taking them when they wouldn't be excited about it. As soon as we arrive the girls were so excited! Amiya was running around like crazy and was so hard to keep track of!

The theme was Disney Holiday and so the hospital was decked out with the Disney theme. Now I feel no need to go to Disney World!



Here Arya and Amiya are playing with the decorations which the police officer rudly yelled at them several times to stop. She didn't yell at me, she screamed at my one year olds. I was so annoyed!


Amiya pinched every Micky Mouse nose that she possibly could!


There was a really fun bubble lady there and Amiya kept running up to her while she was doing her show. Amiya wanted to hop into the bubbles. So below is the bubble lady and Amiya running to her!


Simba from Lion King with Arya and Amiya



Birthday Party @ Jumpyard

Later that day we had a friend's birthday party to go to at Jumpyard. This was our first time there and boy did the girls have a blast! Arya cried and screamed her lungs out when it was time to go. We stayed until the place closed because she refused to leave and she was still mad about leaving!





My cuties!



Amiya had fun in the bounce houses. They made me sick to be in but both girls would not exit them!


Happy Arya!



The best picture we could get of me with my little girls!


I can't believe how big my little girls are. They are no longer tiny babies!

No comments: