Monday, June 15, 2009

Playroom...kinda bare

So here are some pictures of the living room turned playroom. We didn't furnish our living room because I wanted a place to put all of our kids toys. I didn't want them all over the house so we decided when we moved that this would be a playroom for a few years.


These are the crazy curtains I wanted so badly but Akhil refused to drive to Pittsburgh IKEA for just curtains. I ended up finding them on Craigslist from someone in Texas. Many people find my curtains hideous but I love them! I think they are a fun touch to the room!



Once again...the mobiles. The last of them hanging up!

All the awesome books and stuffed animals
that our girls got as gifts from friends and family!


This is the alphabet poster that I began working on in March and just finished a few weeks ago. I wanted to make a poster that had all the places Akhil and I visited so we can teach our girls their ABCs and also about the world. When I had the idea I was nervous because I am not an artist. But I thought I would just give it a shot and I really surprised myself by my skills! Some letters look horrible and others I love!

2 comments:

Sapana said...

This is so creative! I love it! The girls are going to enjoy it. I hope you have it framed...it's so original.

rachu said...

LOVE IT!!! SO CUTE. YOu are an amazing designer! Come do our house :o)