Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Introducing Our Princesses!

Meet our two beautiful daughters Arya Ilena and Amiya Esha. Both angels were baking inside me for 8 1/2 months and are so perfect!

They were born on Tuesday, June 23, 2009!

Arya was born at 5:45 pm
Amiya was born at 5:58 pm

Both our little angels weighed exactly 4 lbs and 11 oz!

When they were born they were crying for each other and the moment they were placed in the same isolette they were so happy and began to suck each other's fingers!

In both pictures below left to right is Arya and Amiya.


8 comments:

Maria said...

I came to your blog thinking that maybe you had them! Congrats! I hope that it was a fast and easy labor! I can't wait to see more pictures.

Hemlock Philosopher said...

Congratulations from Shruthi and Seth! Arya and Amiya are precious.

rachna said...

Their favorite Masi and Masa can not wait to meet them! Lots of love to you all.
Arun and Rachu

Sapana said...

Congrats Akhil and Jamie!!!! What adorable baby girls and I just love the names. Give them kisses from Sapana, Rakesh, Bhupendrafoa and Urmilafoi :)

Unknown said...

Congratulations Jamie and Akhil! They are so precious! I can't wait to meet them! Tiffany

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Jamie and Akhil. I am so happy for both of you, they r beautiful. i cannot wait to hold them

Anonymous said...

Sorry, its Mary

Unknown said...

The little princesses are beautiful. I love the pictues of their cheeks next to each other. Life is so beautiful. I cannot wait to hold Arya and Amiya. I absolutley love the names.

Hugs& Kisses,
Roshana