Thursday, June 4, 2009

My Other Little Girl's Nursery!

The top little girl B's room is ready now. This room is nice and calming which I think she needs since she is a hyper one! My mom, sister, cousins Anita and Ashish, and my Aunt helped to get this room all ready after my shower. It was a huge help and I am so thankful they did it! It turned out super cute!!! ;)










I had another weekly doctors appointment this past Tuesday and I am now 1 cm dialated. The baby has dropped and my cervix has shortened. So our little girl (baby A) is making her journey now! My doctor doesn't think I will make it until 38 weeks but I am going to try my hardest to keep them in as long as possible! Akhil has a busy stretch of work in the next couple of weeks so I am hoping they don't come until it is over! He keeps telling them to stay in until he is done with his week of nights...I think they will listen!

1 comment:

rachu said...

I hope the little ones stay put so their dady's can be available! they are anxious to meet you both!