Thursday, November 6, 2008

I am pregnant!!!

So it's official...we just found out we that I am pregnant!!! Yay! We are really excited! I went to the doctor today to get it confirmed and my progesterone level are where they should be at 4 weeks...so it's official! As of today, I am 4 weeks and 2 days pregnant!


I am due on July 15th!

Here is the first test that I took on Tuesday night...its a faint double line but they say even if it is faint, it is still positive! I took this test after I came home from work Tuesday evening. I didn't realize it was positive for a few minutes because it was so faint! I debated not telling Akhil until he came home from work because I wanted to see his reaction but of course I couldn't wait so I called him immediately! We both are estatic!




3 comments:

Shreem said...

:) i'm so excited for you guys. can't wait to have another baby in the family.

Anonymous said...

yaaaaaaaaay i am sooo happy to be a masi! can't wait!!

rachu

Anonymous said...

Wow---
I am very excited!!!!!
Congratulations!

love - mom and dad