Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Pregnancy - 7 Weeks.

Today we were lucky enough to have another ultrasound so we were happy to see our babies again! The doctor wanted to monitor how the second baby (the smaller one) is doing.

In one week they grew a lot! Our little one is catching up to the bigger baby!

The first baby was .46 mm last week and grew to 9.2 cm
The second baby was .24 mm last week and is today 8.3 cm

Both measure up to about a third of an inch!

My mom and Rachu came with us so they can see the little peanuts too! We all heard their heartbeat again which was absolutely amazing! Man, I have 3 hearts beating inside me! Oh my gosh!

I am still feeling great (a bit tired though) and I am not feeling sick or anything so I will take fatigue over nausea any day!


This time, they didn't get a clear image of both babies...just the sacs that they live in.


Here is another picture of the doppler heartbeat. They both are around 150 which is normal for 7 weeks gestation. :)




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So cute! Thanks for sharing the special moment with me and mom! It was absolutely amazing. I can't wait to meet the little bindras.