
Friday, September 26, 2008
New Purchase.
So last week Akhil had the whole entire week off! He gets so much vacation time (a ton more than me), he ends up spending a lot of solo time at home! So with his down time he decided to get his oil changed on his car and then he came home with a brand new car! The boring thing is that he got the SAME EXACT CAR HE HAD! He called me at work to tell me and I told him that it was the most boring thing ever to get that same exact car. He didn't take into account my opinion because I rarely ever drive his car. Akhil terminiated his lease 6 months early because he was so overmileage on his lease that it was cheaper to terminate and get another Infiniti. His car payment gets expensed anyways so I didn't see the big deal getting something different since we don't even pay for his car. But he decided to be the plain simple person that he is (sometimes that is!) and get the same thing... 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment