When went to get the mail today, I found this disgusting reptile at my mailbox to greet me! I let out a HUGE scream and the two neighbors outside just looked at me! I was frozen and scared to move. Then one yelled "Oh, do you see a bee?"...My thoughts were, why would I scream if I saw a bee, freak??? Bees are everywhere. I am not that much of a whimp! I said "No, its a snake!!!" (in a very slow hushed tone..I didn't want it to hear and attack me!). Then the one neighbor came over and laughed at me, the other just stayed on his driveway and ask "How big?" I showed him measurements with my hands. Then he said "Well contact me if you see a snake as big as you!" Then they both started talking about the one guy's new car.
I called Akhil to come home from work and catch it. For some reason he laughed and said no! So now I am inside with the garage door shut and all the windows closed. SICK!
I did brave it and run back outside to snap a picture to show my blog readers...here you go!
1 comment:
holy crap that is scary as hell. wtf. i am cringing looking at it!!! i hate brecksville b/c of snakes...but dc has rats. ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. and, bhaiya screamed when he saw a bee once. maybe that's why your neighbors asked you that! ok i better get back to studying.
Post a Comment