Monday, August 23, 2010

Update

Lately we have been pretty busy doing not sure what. But somehow we are busy all the time. Arya and Amiya have so much fun together it is so cute! They are always a tag team in whatever they do. But just like sisters, they do fight. They always fight over toys and then one comes to us and "tattle-tells". We still do not have any walkers yet. Both are very proficient in crawling. We keep thinking "it will be this month" and it doesn't happen. I don't push them at all. They will walk at their own pace. Everyone says once they start walking it gets hard so I don't mind this crawling stage because it is not exhausting at all. Although I do find crawling very gross and they have been constinently sick since they have crawled. Oh well.

Here are a few pictures I have taken this month.

Amiya ready to eat her finger puppet's mane. Shortly after this picture was taken I found her muching on a mouth full of hair. Needless to say this finger puppet went straight into the trash!

Playing with their toys as usual

Arya likes to admire herself in the mirror, just like her daddy.


Pushing chairs around the house




My cousin Shalin came to visit from London. Arya and Amiya loved him from the get-go. He was soo good with them and played with them so much! He even became a pro at holding them both at the same time.
Amiya being all glamorous in her sunglasses.
Arya hanging out in the grass. She loves crawling in the grass and Amiya hates it!

No comments: