Many people ask me how I manage to take care of two babies all day long by myself. Well its really not that hard. I feel twins is probably a lot easier than having two kids that are different ages. I am pretty militant about their schedule and down to the minute with everything. I won't let anything get us off schedule! When Akhil is home he tends to get us off schedule because he wants to play during feeding time...I usually have tell him for the ten millionth time we HAVE to stay on schedule! I don't accept, "let me have my coffee and then we will give them a bath". They do everything at the same time - eat, sleep, play, take a bath, etc. So its easy. They are VERY good girls and great sleepers (11-12 hours a night). They NEVER wake up in the middle of the night so we get good sleep although I have a tough time waking up at 7am for some reason. You would think that I wouldn't have such a problem since I woke up at 5 am for work for years! I am always begging them to go back to sleep so I can have 10 more minutes of sleep...yeah I know pathetic! They also never have meltdowns at the same time. I think they just understand that there is only one of me so they save their meltdown for when the other sister is all happy! ha!
Below are some recent pictures of the girls.
Below are some recent pictures of the girls.
Here is Amiya smiling at Akhil.
She is one smiley baby :)
She smiles at anyone and anything!
Its crazy that Amiya looks exactly like my mom and Rachu.

Akhil thought Arya was dressed up for Christmas
but I didn't really intend on her looking
like a candy cane
Arya is defintely the mini Akhil.
Some how both their looks skipped over me!
Arya loves to sit in her bumbo and look around


2 comments:
they are the cutest girls ever!
Everytime that I see Amiya, I think that she looks like your mom!
Post a Comment