Monday, May 25, 2009

We Have One Nursery Ready!

The day before our shower the baby furniture got delivered in great timing! With all the family here, they were able to organize and help get the rooms ready since I can't really do much! I am so thankful for everyone's help in getting the our baby girl's room ready!

So here is Baby A's (bottom baby) nursery that is all ready! Many people ask how I chose who got which room. I chose the colors based on their in utero personality so we will see if they like their rooms! :)

I love both rooms and they both turned out cuter than I imagined!













There are a few things left for the other nursery that we have to do. Akhil is finishing up putting together the shelving in the playroom right now. So next weekend I am going to have my mom and aunt help me finish up the second nursery and playroom and then we should be all set! Yay!

1 comment:

rachu said...

Sooooo cute! I love it!