Friday, May 1, 2009

Pregnancy - 29 Weeks.

Last week when Akhil went to Vegas and Atlanta for the week I stayed with my parents so I wouldn't go crazy being alone all day and night! It was nice to have their company and to have my mom's awesome cooking! I came back about 10 lbs heavier! :) j/k


Yesterday we had another ultrasound which was exciting to see our baby girls! It was fun to see them and what they were up to. As usual they hid from the probe and did not let us get a good picture of them. We did get one good picture of Baby A with the 3D image.

Both girls were curled up in a ball hiding their face most of the time. Baby B was in the weirdest position but was doing the cutest thing...she had her legs above her head and she was playing with her toes and kicking me! It was so cute!

At our 24 week ultrasound Baby A was 1 lb 11 oz and Baby B was 1 lb 6 oz. Now Baby A is 2 lbs 13 oz and Baby B is 2 lbs 11 oz. They both are growing a lot and Baby B is catching up and not so little anymore!

Gosh I can't believe time is just flying by now...we are busy getting things ready now. This bedrest thing has really put so much work on my mom and Akhil. Oh well, its the last time in my life that I will be pampered!


Here is our Baby Girl A. This is her profile with her hand to her mouth.


Here is our Little Girl B. Its not a very good picture but the circle on the bottom center is her face and the circle on the left is her abdomen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

actually its 2 lbs 13 ounces and 2 lbs 11 ounces that is closer to 2.8 lbs and 2.7 lbs