Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Woohoo...Our "Babymoon"!

We really wanted to go on a nice warm vacation before our life gets crazy and hectic so we decided to go to the Florida Keys. I have always wanted to visit there and this is the perfect time since I can't fly out of the continental US. We decided to go a lot earlier than most people go on their last vacation before they have their baby because I don't know how much longer they will let me fly. So this is probably it and we won't be doing any flying until after the babies are born! Yes, I said it - We won't be traveling much! (Akhil thinks we can take the babies to South East Asia as infants..little does he know!)

Here are some pics from our sunny vacation in Key West and Key Biscayne!








1 comment:

Maria said...

You can take the babies anywhere...it just won't be as much fun!