Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Pregnancy - 17 Weeks

Today we had a doctor’s appointment and our little babies are doing quite well! It has been quite sometime since I have seen my doctor because she was out of the office when I had my other appointments. They didn’t really do all that much at this appointment so it was pretty uneventful. They just took my fundal measurement, my weight, and we heard both heard beats thru some gadget! It always seems more real when we hear the hearts beating!

Our little peanuts are no longer little peanuts, they are now the size of an ONION…yeah an onion! I never thought onions are cute but I do think my babies are! So I have two onion sized babies inside me!

We will have our big halfway ultrasound on February 26 and we will find out the gender of our precious little babies!!! I can’t wait! As the time gets closer, I am getting more impatient. I want to know NOW so I can start shopping and getting things ready!

On the right side column, I have a voting poll of what gender combo you think we will have...so put your vote in! A few people have requested a prize....so the prize is a weekend of babysitting! :)


Here is the picture we took last week.

Yeah I know its kinda gay to have a sign like that but when you take belly shots all the time, it gets confusing as to which week we took which picture.

2 comments:

Maria said...

i still cannot believe that you are having twins! i bet you can't either!

Anonymous said...

Happy to know that everything is good --grand children are doing well. I think you will have one of each, I will have a grand son and a granddaughter----

Love,
mom