Yesterday Akhil had his hernia surgery. Everything went well and he was feeling great yesterday but today he is feeling quite yucky. He didn't have that great of a night last night. I felt bad for him and I think he felt bad for himself too. Since he couldn't sleep I think he thought I shouldn't be able to sleep either so he just kept talking to me. Of course I felt bad and so I just let him go on and on about that same stupid things (Starbucks, New York Times, fantasy football, Browns...) in his drugged up state! haha!
I guess when he got out of surgery and the anesthesia began to ware off, he asked the nurses and doctor..I want to see "Japes". (Japes is me) They were like "what?"...he said "Go get Japes...I want to see her". They were all confused as to what is Japes. They went round and round with this because the staff was so confused as to what he was saying! Ha!
So this week he is for once enjoying being the Bourgeoisie of the house and I am the little peasant that does whatever he asks!
I guess when he got out of surgery and the anesthesia began to ware off, he asked the nurses and doctor..I want to see "Japes". (Japes is me) They were like "what?"...he said "Go get Japes...I want to see her". They were all confused as to what is Japes. They went round and round with this because the staff was so confused as to what he was saying! Ha!
So this week he is for once enjoying being the Bourgeoisie of the house and I am the little peasant that does whatever he asks!
Here he is getting ready to go into surgery.
They had the IV going to begin sedating him.
The quality of this picture sucks since I took it with my phone.

2 comments:
I hope you are nursing Akhil back to health! Poor guy!
haha i can't believe you a took picture of him at the hospital. i am cracking up.
Post a Comment