Thursday, February 14, 2008

Family Room

The past 2 weeks they have been painting the final coat on the walls. Before, many of the rooms with dark colors had only primer. Here is the family room which they just finished. I was very excited how the color combinations turned out! When I picked all these things out it was so hard to envision how it would look and now its coming together and I love it!!!

Looking into the family room from the kitchen. I decided to accent the arch so it stands out. I did the brown to keep it toned down. Of course I would have loved to use some crazy color but I knew I would be the only one that would like it! Also way back there is the entertainment center they are building. I think its almost done. They are waiting for the doors to get deliver to install on it.

It was my dad's idea to do this little painting nook above the fireplace. It really looks awesome! Currently, we don’t have a painting and we need to find something that fits that size. And also the painters wanted to know what color to paint it. Since I don’t have a painting I had no idea but I had a choice to either leave it white or get it painted now with some random color so I choose to do it red. We are on a mission to find a picture to put in there. If you have any suggestions bring it my way!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh wow..the family room looks awesome!