Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Fall...


We went to a birthday party and the girls were so excited to ride the pony. We didn't think Arya would follow through but she did.
After riding the pony, Amiya went off with our friend and got her arm painted. She was so decisive on getting a purple ball. We weren't allowed to wash her arm or push her sleeves down for days!

Arya is busying "shopping"
Whenever we go to my parent's house, Arya always has to put a sticker on her nose and then get a foot massage from my dad ;)
While I was cooking dinner, the girls were giggling up a storm and pushed the office chair into the family room. They thought it was the funniest thing ever

Giving Amiya company while she was in timeout...(always a team!)
Red week at school! For the past 8 weeks, there was a color theme and they had to wear the color of the week. I had so much pressure from Arya to make sure I had them wear the color of the week every day!
This is what happens when Arya asks Daddy to do her hair...my new little African American girl!
Now she's the 80's rocker
I was hoping Amiya would have cookies baked for me...

No comments: