Friday, February 18, 2011

Playing in the Snow

Akhil had been bugging me for the past few months to buy the girls snow pants. I kept dragging my feet about it because I didn't want to spend the money on TWO snowpants (which are not cheap) that they would only wear once or twice. Finally after his persistance I bought the snowpants. So a couple of weeks ago we took Arya and Amiya out to play in the snow and they LOVED it.

I was dreading getting them dressed in their snow gear. They NEVER wear their hat or gloves but for some reason when I said they are going to go play in the snow and I showed them all the layers of clothes they have to wear, both girls were all about it!

We went outside (it was a COLD day - 17 degrees) and they LOVED it. Both Arya and Amiya kicked and screamed when it was time to go inside! I am talking FULL OUT MELTDOWN in the snow.




They don't look so happy here but I promise you they were!


Unhappy Arya that snowtime is over.

No comments: