Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Technical Difficulties

So the last couple of weeks I have had some technical difficulties. First I dropped my DSLR camera outside on the driveway and it BROKE! ah! It will turn on but will not take pictures. I was holding one of the girls and when she shifted my camera fell out of my hands as well as all the mail that was in my other hand. Good thing I held on to the most important item...my little girl! THEN...last week my new computer which I just got 4 months ago was being very slow so I turned it off and then it would not turn back on! I did not back up my pictures for a few months so I was more then terrified. Akhil called his IT guy at the hospital and he came over and took my laptop home for the weekend and was able to run some program to get all my pictures and files back! I am soooo thankful!


Anyways, Arya and Amiya are doing so well! Arya began walking about a month ago now. They both are such cute little walkers. I am so glad they are not crawling anymore because it was such a gross stage of life to be all over the floor. I have less work now that I don't have to contstantly vaccum and sweep. Both girls love to run around the house and play. Now I have to chase them to change their clothes in the morning! Amiya now calls Arya "sis" and Arya calls Amiya "konku"! Not sure about this konku name. We are working on her to say Amiya or sis!

My neighbor took a few pictures of Arya and Amiya on a beautiful fall day. Arya was not feeling well so she was not into the photography session as you will see below, but we got some cute pictures of Amiya.





No comments: