Tuesday, February 23, 2010

8 Months Old!

So my little girls are 8 months now! Wow! They are so much fun and make me laugh all the time! They both love their little sippy cup with water. I use it as a treat when they finish their bottles. If I give the sippy cup to one of them and not the other, they really get worked up! At first I thought they loved water but now I have realized that they just love the cup. They love to play with it and put it in and out of their mouth.

Amiya is getting on all fours and rocking back and forth. She does this a lot in her crib especially when she is mad that she has to take a nap! I have been working on sign language since they were born and now Amiya is starting to sign back to me which is really neat! Amiya loves to eat solids, last month she tried a few new foods – zucchini, carrots, green beans, and yogurt. She loves everything but still hates bananas just like me!


Arya is sitting up extremely well! She still hates if she “accidentally” rolls over when reaching for a toy. She will cry like crazy! She is a little tougher to feed food to..I am not sure if I know what she does or does not like. She still screams and cries the moment she sees the spoon coming towards her. I just keep telling her the wider she opens her mouth to scream the eaiser she is making it for me to get the spoon in her mouth! The one thing she still loves is cheese - just like her daddy.

They both love to say dada all the time. Now they both know Akhil is dada because when he walks in the room they go crazy saying dada. They don’t say mama much but I guess they are saving best for last, right?

Amiya weighs 14 lbs and Arya weighs in now at 15 lbs 6 oz.


So here are my girls...this was the best picture that I could get of the both of them. Here Amiya is smiling while she is pulling Arya's ear...as you see Arya is screaming crying!



arya






amiya





No comments: