Two weeks ago Akhil's mom held a small baby puja for us at the temple to bless our baby girls. It was a nice and beautiful prayer service for our little princesses.
My mom took a bunch of pictures for me on her camera so it has taken me a while to get the digital pics from her.
Here are a few of the pictures she took of the ceremony.


As if he ever feeds me! Only at pujas!

My mom took a bunch of pictures for me on her camera so it has taken me a while to get the digital pics from her.
Here are a few of the pictures she took of the ceremony.
I like all these pictures because I don't look enormous!


As if he ever feeds me! Only at pujas!

And if you are really interested in how huge I am right now...here you go!

2 comments:
you look pretty as always!
I wish I could rub that belly of yours :) Miss you guys!
Post a Comment